Partnered with Coast Connect in Santa Cruz, CA to develop a QR code-based scavenger hunt. The hunt was a part of their celebration of a new section of Rail Trail being opened.
Major Project Steps
- Pitch the idea to the board
- After approval, request 10 fun facts about the Rail Trail Project
- Scout location and develop game flow
- Draft design for scavenger hunt signs and submit to board for approval
- Built technology frontend using Google Forms
- Finalize, print, and laminate signs
- Deliver to Coast Connect for installation
Overall, this was a great project to work on. I really enjoyed working with Coast Connect. Their people are great AND their mission is amazing! I’m glad I was able to design a game to be a part of the opening ceremony for the new trail in the community!